Sr. HR Business Partner
Location: Remote, US
Job Number: 3002
Sr. HR Business Partner
Remote Option / Leesburg, Virginia
- Established over 30 years ago, this non-profit Faith based organization trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. They equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places and advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system.
- With true collaboration between churches and local service providers, they support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
- When you work here – It’s more than a job, it’s a calling.
- In return for hard work, this firm is devoted to providing their employees with the latest technology, generous benefits, and career-enhancing professional development opportunities.
- Recognized by the Non Profit Times as one of the US Top Nonprofits in 2020.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance w/FSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time
- Professional Development
- Healthy work-life balance
Your Role with the Company
- The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr HRBP) enables the organization to succeed while the team works to restore America’s criminal justice system and those it affects.
- As the Sr HRBP, your expertise as a generalist helps you to serve as the important first point of contact for employees, responding to their inquiries, and assisting with their issues and employee life-cycle events.
- You support and enable the organization by participating in the development and implementation of people-centric solutions while focusing on performance, employee relations, engagement, retention, the overall employee experience, and cultural development.
- Your opportunities to shine are directly related to your responsibilities in employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, reporting and analytics, and HRIS.
- The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner offers a hybrid work model with time both onsite in Leesburg, VA, and well as remote from home office.
- Leesburg is located along the Potomac River between southern Maryland and northern Virginia, inland from Chesapeake Bay.
- It is a beautiful location, rich in history, culture and the arts as well as boosts a strong education system.
- 6+ years of progressive HR Business Partner/Generalist experience
- Expertise in the HR function: employee relations, performance management, full-life cycle talent acquisition, benefit administration, compensation basics, employee relations, performance management.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR technology platforms
- Working knowledge of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) (ADP WFN (Workforce Now® a +)
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Business, HR, or Psychology