Software Developer – FRM Trading Technology
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Number: 2930
- Since its establishment over 70 years ago, this company has become the premier independent provider of actuarial and risk management services to the insurance industry and self-insured organizations worldwide. Their groundbreaking work in employee benefits and financial risk management has led to significant innovations in retirement planning.
- Over the years, this company has expanded their capabilities to include enterprise risk management, retirement plan administration, predictive analytics, healthcare efficiency, and a range of other consulting and technology solutions.
- The company has built a solid foundation on inclusive innovation by working together with the best from all over the world and realizing the variety and uniqueness in everyone truly makes them a stronger organization.
- This firm has been awarded Insurance ERM Americas Awards. The awards recognize enterprise risk management leaders in the Americas. Their technology products were named “Analytics Solution of the Year” and “Cloud Technology of the Year”.
Benefits and Features
- Industry-Leading Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent care, transportation, medical expenses
- 401(k) with company match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voluntary benefit opportunities
- Employee Engagement Program
- Actuarial Exams Program
Your Role with the Company
- The Software Developer – FRM Trading Technology will work with other developers on the team in the creation and support of trading, risk and back-office systems which are used on a global basis.
- The person in this role will be able to take on responsibilities only limited by their abilities and will be able to work with a fair degree of independence.
- This role is entrusted to work and communicate clearly with other technical and non-technical team members including traders.
- The Software Developer – FRM Trading Technology will be based in the Chicago office.
- As a large city with surrounding suburbs, Chicago offers a multitude of housing options to suit every lifestyle and a variety of transportation resources for traveling and sightseeing.
- Chicago is rich in culture, arts and entertainment.
- Expertise to create, maintain and enhance client and server-side software, database, and potentially intranet-based web development systems to support a growing business
- Proficiency in C# and SQL
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with more tradable instrument types, both exchange and OTC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science