Senior Software Engineer (Data)
Location: Phoenix / REMOTE, AZ
Job Number: 3065
- Our client offers a simple promise to the Managed Device Service industry – better care with lower costs.
- Founded over 5 years ago out of a desire help decrease the cost of delivering high-quality healthcare through technology and innovation.
- With a team nearly 80 strong, they serve over 20,000 patients through an efficient SaaS platform which aggregates all the data a physician requires to quickly monitor those patients.
- They are pioneering several forms of remote patient monitoring focused around cardiovascular health.
- This is an ideal time to join a growing company and have a key role in their success.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Program plus equity
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Software Engineer (Data) will create, migrate, and maintain distributed cloud systems focusing on full Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), release management, and modern tools and pipelines.
- In addition, this role will manipulate, process and extract value from large, disconnected datasets and files while optimizing data pipelines/queries, OLAP and OLTP systems, workflows, and real-time dashboards.
- The Senior Software Engineer (Data) will design and implement high-quality reliable monitored backend/data ETL systems with telemetry as well as design and implement workflow systems to automate tasks on data changes
- This role is entrusted to create, migrate, and maintain new features following TDD, ATDD and BDD methodology while showing creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, reliability, and effectiveness.
- This role has flexibility to work from a remote, US Based home office.
- The company is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix is iconic as the capital of Arizona and is surrounded by several large and distinct city-suburbs, including Mesa, Tempe and Scottsdale to name a few.
- There’s a variety of entertainment options from sports to spas and splash parks, there’s truly something for everyone.
- Topped with abundant sunshine and pleasant winters, Phoenix is an ideal location.
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Mathematics
- Professional certification in a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 5+ years of experiences as a Data Engineer or similar
- Expertise in SQL databases, query optimization and indexing (PostgreSQL, Firestore)
- Working knowledge of implementing a variety of datastores at scale (e.g. Key/Value, Graph, Document)
- Familiarity with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets