Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Number: 3263
- Our client offers a simple promise to the Managed Device Service industry – better care with lower costs.
- Founded over 5 years ago out of a desire to help decrease the cost of delivering high-quality healthcare through technology and innovation.
- With a team nearly 80 strong, they serve over 20,000 patients through an efficient SaaS platform which aggregates all the data a physician requires to quickly monitor those patients.
- They are pioneering several forms of remote patient monitoring focused around cardiovascular health.
- This is an ideal time to join a growing company and play a key role in their success.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Program plus equity
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior DevOps Engineer will create, migrate, and maintain distributed cloud systems focusing on full Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), release management, and modern tools and pipelines.
- In addition, using creativity and initiative this role will improve product test coverage, reliability, and effectiveness.
- This role will help scale products by applying modern techniques such as serverless and microservice architectures as well as incorporate monitoring products such as NewRelic and Azure Insights in production.
- The Senior DevOps Engineer is entrusted to mentor junior engineers.
- This role has flexibility to work remotely within the Phoenix, Arizona or Utah Silicone Slopes region.
- The company is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix is iconic as the capital of Arizona and is surrounded by several large and distinct city-suburbs, including Mesa, Tempe and Scottsdale to name a few.
- There’s a variety of entertainment options from sports to spas and splash parks, there’s truly something for everyone.
- Topped with abundant sunshine and pleasant winters, Phoenix is an ideal location.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and maintaining scalable infrastructure in production partnered with knowledge and experience in building modern SaaS systems
- Expertise in designing APIs, including versioning, isolation and microservices (REST or GraphQL) plus experience in security best practices (NIST, OWASP), authentication (SSO, MFA) and authorization (role based permissions)
- Strong knowledge and experience implementing a variety of datastores at scale (e.g. Relational, Key/Value, Graph, Document) as well as experience with Node.JS based servers such as Nest.JS and Express
- Familiarity with Continuous integration tools such as CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Bitbucket pipelines
- Bachelor’s Degree along with professional certification in 1 of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud