Project Manager, PE - Aviation/Airports
Location: Longview, TX
Job Number: 2293
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Manager will be passionate about and enjoy meeting clients and providing best in the industry solutions to not only meet but exceed their client’s needs and expectations.
- This role is responsible for civil engineering, project management, and business development.
- The Project Manager, PE is entrusted with superior client engagement.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in Longview, Texas.
- Longview is a great community located southeast of Dallas, outside the hustle and bustle of the metropolitan.
- Outdoor recreation in Longview is plentiful.
- Expertise in civil engineering in aviation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months