Project Engineer- Senior Drainage Engineer- H&H Engineer
Location: McKinney, TX
Job Number: 2834
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Engineer-Senior Drainage/H&H Engineer will provide engineering and design expertise for projects relating to hydraulic structures and systems such as storm sewer systems, culverts, bridges, roadside ditch systems, drainage channels and natural stream improvements.
- This role will lead the preparation of drainage studies and storm water hydraulic models and HEC Programs.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney is located Northeast of Dallas.
- This region is comprised of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- McKinney offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 6+ years of expertise in drainage systems modeling and design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 4 months