Location: Lisle, IL
Job Number: 3163
- Our client is a leading national commercial roofing company with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago with a single objective: creating a national company comprised of the best of the best local companies.
- With more than 75 locations and 3,500 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation plus Commission
- Exceptional, Comprehensive Full Benefits Package
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Estimator will provide comprehensive support to sales and project teams through estimation of costs based on specifications established by the project. This includes effectively communicating with sales and project teams by providing information, answering questions, and assisting local contacts with questions and concerns.
- Once estimating is complete and sale is made, the Estimator will oversee all aspects of the project to achieve and maintain budgetary, productivity, quality, and safety initiatives.
- In addition, this role will be responsible for leading and promoting continuous improvement initiatives and process improvement techniques.
- The Estimator in entrusted with developing relationships with owners, contractors, and suppliers as well as fielding customer requests, questions, and complaints resolving any issues/discrepancies as appropriate.
- This opportunity is based in Lisle, IL. Nestled in the western suburbs of Chicago, Lisle offers all the benefits of a major metropolitan area.
- Location is easily accessible to major transportation and close enough to enjoy all the perks of Chicago!
- In the summer, Lisle offers a unique festival – Lisle Eyes To The Skies – where 20-30 hot air balloons of various themes are released into the sky. An exciting experience for all ages!
- Expertise in utilizing EDGE software
- 3+ years of estimating experience with demonstrated success and proven ability to achieve results.
- Working knowledge of roofing materials, techniques, and requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree