CPA - Senior Tax Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Number: 1898
Let us introduce you to a prestigious CPA Firm that values and rewards their employees!
- Our client is one of the most prestigious CPA firms in the country.
- For over 40 years, this firm has been a trusted source of accounting advice for the governmental, not-for-profit, publicly held, and private sectors.
- With the brightest talent onboard, this firm provides an industry-specific and multi-disciplinary team that interacts to achieve the fastest positive results for their clients.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short-/Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Program with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ongoing Continuing Professional Education/Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Memberships
- Bonus Opportunities
- Exceptional Work-life Balance
The Role You Will Play
- The CPA -Sr. Tax Manager will supervise the examination and analysis of accounting records to determine financial status of organizations and prepare federal, state, or local tax returns of individuals, business establishments, or other organizations.
- This role will assume increasing responsibility, while continuing to increase and strengthen client relationships.
- The CPA – Sr. Tax Manager will perform, supervise, and evaluate all administrative and professional functions of subordinates; manage client deadlines and engagement responsibilities; and bill clients in a timely manner for engagements completed.
- In addition, this role will make recommendations regarding improved operations and efficiencies of the Firm and financial position of the client, working with the audit manager or shareholder as necessary.
- This position is based in Orlando, Florida.
- Orlando is centrally located in Florida with ease of access to either coast.
- Orlando is known as a diverse resort city and entertainment center with abundant recreation options for all ages.
- Expertise in accounting, financial statement preparation, and auditing paired with advanced educational preparation
- 4+ years of relevant tax/accounting experience
- State Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Masters preferred