Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Location: Jessup, MD
Job Number: 3166
- Our client is a leading national commercial roofing company in the U.S. with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago when ten roofing companies became one, united by a single objective: creating a national company comprised of the best of the best local companies.
- With more than 75 locations and 3,500 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Commission Plan based on Project Gross Profit
- Company Vehicle
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Commercial Roofing Project Manager effectively coordinates administrative efforts with the field production efforts.
- Working closely with the General Superintendent, the Project Manager will effectively and efficiently schedule labor efforts and material procurement.
- This role is entrusted with strategic planning and reviewing each project daily as well as implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- This opportunity is based in Jessup, Maryland.
- Jessup is located about 40 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. nestled along the upper portion of the Chesapeake Bay.
- This area has experienced a renewal of historic preservation including the restored waterfront that is now a commercial and leisure destination with a myriad of options to suit everyone’s interests.
- 3+ years of construction industry experience with emphasis on all facets of business including but not limited to customer relations, extensive knowledge of roofing materials, techniques, and requirements
- Working knowledge of EDGE software as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license and ability to visit job sites up to 50% of the time
- Strong attention to detail