Building Systems Mechanical/Plumbing Design Engineer
Location: Lexington, KY
Job Number: 2797
Remarkable engineering team built on integrity is growing their team with
a skilled Building Systems Mechanical/Plumbing Designer!
- For over 15 years, this firm has been exceeding client expectations with full service commercial building mechanical and electrical engineering. They have a long history of creative design solutions and overcoming seemingly impossible renovation challenges.
- From concept through project completion this small, full-service engineering firm partners with their clients every step of the way, offering personalized attention to every project and every client.
- Their mission is to provide attentive engineering, intelligent solutions, and technical leadership to enhance the lives of their clients and the communities they serve.
Benefits and Features
- Employer paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement option with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, bereavement leave, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Building Systems Mechanical/HVAC/Plumbing Designer will report directly to the Principal Engineers, working alongside them designing projects that exceed their client’s expectations.
- Working on all systems of a commercial building, this role will gain experience and develop within the company, achieving increased responsibility in design, project management, and client engagement.
- The Building Systems Mechanical/HVAC/Plumbing Designer will be a steward of the company’s core values that encompass generosity, client education, continuous improvement, humility, and quality.
- This role is based with the team in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Lexington is the horse capital of the world, surrounded by thoroughbreds and green pastures.
- It offers the perfect blend of the small-town lifestyle with urban amenities and is rich in culture.
- Lexington’s economy is thriving and best of all, Lexington offers a low cost of living.
- 4+ years of experience in building systems mechanical/HVAC and/or Plumbing design
- 2+ years’ experience with AutoCAD
- 2+ years’ Revit design experience
- Strong time management skills with ability to work on multiple projects in various stages at any given time