Aviation Project Manager/Regional Client Service Leader (P.E.)
Location: Ventura, CA
Job Number: 3257
- An engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm has a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees and is now expanding to the West Coast.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Aviation Project Manager will be passionate about and enjoy meeting clients and providing best in the industry solutions to not only meet but exceed the client’s needs and expectations.
- This role is responsible for Aviation engineering, project management, and planning in the Aviation space.
- The Project Manager, PE is entrusted with superior client engagement.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity is based in California, Ventura County.
- This area is rich in culture, education, sports, and entertainment.
- Offering beautiful weather year-round, this location is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
- 10+ years of expertise in aviation civil engineering
- 2+ years of experience in business development and client relations management
- Working relationships with General Aviation, Reliever, National and non and small HUB airports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in California