Location: Orlando, FL
Job Number: 1897
Let us introduce you to a prestigious CPA Firm that values and rewards their employees!
- Our client is one of the most prestigious CPA firms in the country.
- For over 40 years, this firm has been a trusted source of accounting advice for the governmental, not-for-profit, publicly held, and private sectors.
- With the brightest talent onboard, this firm provides an industry-specific and multi-disciplinary team that interacts to achieve the fastest positive results for their clients.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short-/Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Program with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ongoing Continuing Professional Education/Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Memberships
- Bonus Opportunities
- Exceptional Work-life Balance
The Role You Will Play
- The Audit Senior will examine client financial documents in order to determine correct regulatory procedures were followed and make recommendations on financial positioning and action for the external clients.
- This role will review and complete work on all aspects on an audit engagement.
- With advanced accounting knowledge, strong supervisory skills and superior critical analysis techniques, the Audit Senior will oversee the daily activities of Staff I & II incumbents.
- This position is based in Orlando, Florida.
- Orlando is centrally located in Florida with ease of access to either coast.
- Orlando is known as a diverse resort city and entertainment center with abundant recreation options for all ages.
- Expertise in accounting and auditing
- 3+ years of relevant public accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- State Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Masters preferred