Actuarial Associate/Analyst - Pension
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Number: 2954
- Since its establishment over 70 years ago, this company has become the premier independent provider of actuarial and risk management services to the insurance industry and self-insured organizations worldwide. Their groundbreaking work in employee benefits and financial risk management has led to significant innovations in retirement planning.
- Over the years, this company has expanded their capabilities to include enterprise risk management, retirement plan administration, predictive analytics, healthcare efficiency, and a range of other consulting and technology solutions.
- The company has built a solid foundation on inclusive innovation by working together with the best from all over the world and realizing the variety and uniqueness in everyone truly makes them a stronger organization.
- This firm has been awarded Insurance ERM Americas Awards. The awards recognize enterprise risk management leaders in the Americas. Their technology products were named “Analytics Solution of the Year” and “Cloud Technology of the Year”.
Benefits and Features
- Industry-Leading Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent care, transportation, medical expenses
- 401(k) with company match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voluntary benefit opportunities
- Employee Engagement Program
- Actuarial Exams Program
Your Role with the Company
- The Actuarial Associate/Analyst provides employee retirement benefit services to clients under the guidance of actuaries.
- This role supports the consulting actuaries and other members of the team.
- The Actuarial Associate/Analyst will play a role in managing client relationships while also handling basic administrative tasks and routine projects.
- The Actuarial Associate/Analyst role is based in the Dallas office.
- Dallas is made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- Dallas offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 4+ years’ experience in pension valuations including OPEB and single-employer DB plans.
- Strong technical skills, IRS funding valuations, (calculations required under PPA, funding, and accounting rules), preparing government forms, valuation data preparation, etc.
- Two actuarial exams, minimum
- Working toward becoming Enrolled Actuary or ASA
- Bachelor’s Degree required