VP, Pricing Actuary
Location: US Based, Remote
Job Number: 3315
- A leader in the global life reinsurance space with over 45 years of growth and success.
- Delivering expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- A Fortune 250 firm and recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as “Life Reinsurer of the Year”.
- A key driving force to their success – a stable team of over 750 actuaries led by a C-suite of Actuaries.
Benefits and Features
- Highly competitive total compensation package with bonus structure
- Health and welfare insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Employee Engagement Program
- Remote work flexibility from US based home office
The Role You Will Play
- The VP, Pricing Actuary will lead, direct and manage the pricing, modeling, analysis, structuring, and other activities related to specific new business development opportunities for a specified business unit.
- This role partners with the marketing staff to determine client needs and objectives, understand and analyze client information, and design terms and structures of transactions to meet those needs and objectives
- The VP, Pricing Actuary also leads in partnering with business development associates by building proof-of-concept models for new opportunities or new reinsurance resolutions for clients.
- This role is entrusted to mentor and develop staff as well as supervise, review, and provide feedback on the work of other actuaries specifically on projects in the relevant area of responsibility.
- This opportunity can be based from a US-Based Remote Home office. or with the team based headquartered in Missouri offering a state-of-the-art office complex with fitness center and variety of dining options.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- 10+ years of actuarial experience in life (re)insurance
- Expertise with Product design / pricing / asset-liability management
- Working knowledge of actuarial modeling software
- FSA Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science