VP Business Analytics
Location: Central, Florida
Job Number: 2846
- Our client is a nonprofit organization with over 25 years of service in the healthcare industry.
- Built on a solid foundation and mission to connect people to a Christ-centered community wellness experience based on faith, prayer, and personal responsibility.
- To succeed in serving their members, this firm fully invests in their employees professionally, financially, physically, socially, and spiritually. They are a true team with a fulfilling purpose.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Generous paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and paid volunteer days
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision plans
- Life & Disability plans along with Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital plans
- Professional development
- Weekly chapel service and prayer times
- Onsite & Virtual fitness classes, Employee Wellness Rewards & Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
Your Role with the Company
- The VP of Business Analytics will manage an approximately 10-person division and will build this analytics function, much like an entrepreneur.
- This role will lead two separate but closely-related teams: data management and business intelligence and analytics; leading the teams that design and build future data architecture and then use that to drive decision-making.
- The VP of Business Analytics will build a strong organization: people, processes, and supporting tools by inheriting a staff of business intelligence and data analysts that should form the starting core of the business intelligence and data management function while adding additional staff to develop the pricing/forecasting/predictive analytics capabilities.
- This role is entrusted to develop an implementation roadmap to realize the vision, champion that throughout the ministry, and deliver consistent progress against that roadmap.
- In addition, this role will communicate plans and progress with senior management regularly, recommending adjustments when needed.
- The VP Business Analytics can work from a remote home office.
- The firm is based in greater Orlando – one of the best places to live in Florida.
- Located in central Florida, this region has a suburban feel, abundant with restaurants, parks, arts, culture, and entertainment.
- With a highly rated public school system, central Florida is a great place for families.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible actuarial experience including a minimum of 3 years in staff management experience
- Expertise in healthcare products, concepts, analytics, benefits, and underwriting
- Ability to lead and drive change and process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels inside and outside the Ministry
- Associate or Fellow of Society of Actuaries (ASA/FSA) designation required
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, or a business or mathematical discipline