Location: Remote, U.S.
Job Number: 3001
- Established over 30 years ago, this non-profit Faith based organization trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. They equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places and advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system.
- With true collaboration between churches and local service providers, they support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
- When you work here – It’s more than a job, it’s a calling.
- In return for hard work, this firm is devoted to providing their employees with the latest technology, generous benefits, and career-enhancing professional development opportunities.
- Recognized by the Non Profit Times as one of the US Top Nonprofits in 2020.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance w/FSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time
- Professional Development
- Healthy work-life balance
Your Role with the Company
- The Systems Architect will guide strategic, architectural, and technical design and implementation of specific technology projects.
- This role will lead selection and implementation of technical solutions for complex business processes as well as manage multiple technology projects for the improvement and enhancement of the organization’s specified processes.
- The Systems Architect is entrusted to develop and monitor timelines and deliverables for all assigned projects, providing documentation and project updates.
- Apply understanding of Prison
- This role will gain a wealth of experience as he/sure enhances existing applications and develops new ones through analysis of organizational and user needs.
- This is a remote position.
- 10+ years of expertise in IT software development and database design partnered with 5+ years’ software design and systems architecture experience
- Proficient with implementations of complex IT systems and Cloud architectural skills preferably AWS
- Working knowledge of large-scale web and database deployments including experience with SQL Server and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree