Sr. Project Manager, Transportation (PE)
Location: McKinney, TX
Job Number: 3328
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Manager will be passionate about and enjoy meeting clients and providing best in the industry solutions to not only meet but exceed their client’s needs and expectations.
- This role is responsible for civil engineering, project management, and business development.
- The Project Manager, PE is entrusted with superior client engagement.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney is about 30 miles north of Dallas.
- The Dallas/McKinney area is rich in arts, culture, and entertainment.
- The area has a skyline made up of beautiful skyscrapers with assortment of neighborhoods and suburban commercial centers that sprawl in all directions. The variety fits all lifestyles and interests.
- Expertise in civil engineering in transportation
- Superior communication with ability to partner with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months