Sr. FileMaker Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Job Number: 3780
- Founded over 15 years ago, our client is one of the fastest growing painting and woodworking companies in Colorado with success being a direct result of the care and attention put into every job and every homeowner.
- Offering an exceptional work culture lead by strong leadership with longevity who believes work is more than just a job, it is about the culture and giving back to the community as well.
- The firm has been named one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Denver and is a proud recipient of the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation
- Time-off incentives including PTO and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement opportunities
- Community Service Opportunities
- Team Activities including Rockies games, music festivals, incentive competitions, company parties, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior FileMaker Developer will administer, develop, maintain, document, and troubleshoot an existing FileMaker database and develop a long term strategic improvement plan for future implementation.
- This role will manage and maintain FileMaker Server infrastructure and environment, including system recommendations.
- The Senior FileMaker Developer will work with other team members on ERD, UI, scripting and testing of new FM CRM with planned initial roll out by mid 2024, and other solutions with longer timelines.
- This role will reverse engineer data requirements of current systems and advise on more scalable data models, as well as work on integration of external applications including, but not limited to, Tableau, PowerBI and Spotio.
- This role is based with the team in their Denver office.
- Denver, Colorado is vibrant, functional, and attractive. One of the best downtowns in the country.
- The downtown area and its surrounding communities offer a variety of living options for all lifestyles and price ranges.
- Denver is filled with a variety of sports, entertainment and shopping venues, museums, exceptional performing arts and cultural activities. There is something for everyone here!
- 5+ years of FileMaker database management and development experience
- Expertise in FileMaker Pro up to and including the current version, FileMaker Server and FMGo
- Working knowledge of advanced database topics such as scripting modularization, data normalization, multiple file and server integrations, and digital asset management
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON, OAuth, XML, EDI, Web Direct, and Data API
- Excellent communication skills with strong ability to work within a team setting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred along with Claris FileMaker Certification