Sr. ERP Developer
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Number: 3581
- An award-winning, fourth generation family-owned firm that has become a pillar of excellence in the foodservice industry for over a century.
- They have a proven track record of meeting client needs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- As their company continues to grow, they are adding a Sr. ERP Developer to the team.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- Retirement Plan with matching contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Vacation Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
The Role You Will Play
- The Sr. ERP Developer will develop and maintain programs and applications in the company’s legacy ERP system (PRO5).
- This role will conceptualize and develop a project from data requirements to user interface.
- The Sr. ERP Developer will ensure new code and data successfully integrates into the existing system.
- With a proven track record of superior communication, this role will be working directly with internal teams, customers, and vendors at all levels and technical capabilities. Communications will be professional, mature, and poised with all parties.
- This role is entrusted to lead projects and team cohesion through the project life cycle.
- This role will work onsite at the corporate office in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Birmingham is a mid-sized city located – North-central Alabama, about 300 miles north of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Birmingham offers a variety of attractions to suit all interests. From historical landmarks to Red Mountain Park, sporting events to galleria shopping malls, Birmingham has an option that you’ll enjoy.
- 8+ years relevant experience working in an IT environment or field with at least 6 years focused in application development.
- Working knowledge of and comfortable with coding in older languages.
- Strong ability to communicate to the non-technical up through CTO level within company, customers, and vendors.
- Team/Project leadership or management experience
- Bachelor’s degree