Sr. Claris FileMaker Engineer
Location: Remote, U.S.
Job Number: 3600
- The firm is a progressive development house that sells consulting and programming services, offers a full range of plug-ins and solutions to sell and integrate for their customers, even specializing in custom plug-ins. In addition, the firm sells licensing for and hosts both FileMaker and QuickBooks. They also have their own CRM solutions. In other words, they’re basically a one-stop-shop.
- The firm is a Claris Partner and has very strong reputation within the industry.
- They were founded on honesty and integrity in all who work there and how they treat those whom they serve.
- While they do have a corporate structure, their culture and feeling are that of a personal family owned business.
Benefits and Features
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 3% matching retirement plan
- 7.5 paid holidays
- 40 hours paid sick time
- 2 weeks paid vacation (increases after first year)
The Role You will Play
- This Sr. Claris Software Engineer will develop and maintain cross-platform database projects.
- Creating estimates, managing projects, mentoring developers and interfacing with customers are critical components of the job.
- You will work closely with leadership to develop new and innovative ways to continually improve the quality and efficiency of the company’s production.
- In this role, you will thrive in a unique environment that fosters individual growth while working as part of a team utilizing the agile development methodology of Scrum to deliver solid solutions to our clients. In addition, training on FileMaker development will be provided as part of the 90 day probationary period.
- Firm is based in San Diego, CA.
- San Diego offers a picturesque setting, abundant in arts and recreational activities.
- With beautiful weather year-round, San Diego is a perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast.
- This role can work remotely from a US-based home office.
- Expertise in relational database design
- 5+ years’ experience in programming
- Exposure to project management
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, SQL, Java, or PHP
- Ability and motivation to learn with strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or equivalent experience