Sr. Aviation Project Manager/Business Development Lead, PE
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Number: 2866
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Sr. Aviation Project Manager will be passionate about and enjoy meeting clients and providing best in the industry solutions to not only meet but exceed their client’s needs and expectations.
- This role is responsible for civil engineering, project management, and business development in the Aviation space.
- The Project Manager, PE is entrusted with superior client engagement.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in San Antonio, Texas, the 3rd largest city in Texas.
- San Antonio is a modern city with an attractive downtown showcasing skyscrapers intermingled with historic sites like the Alamo and Spanish Governors Palace.
- San Antonio boasts a beautiful River Walk with abundant shops and sidewalk cafes along the San Antonio River.
- Potential for remote work flexibility in this role.
- Expertise in aviation civil engineering partnered with successful track record in business development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months