Software Project Manager
Location: Denver/Remote, CO
Job Number: 3162
- For over 30 years, our client has been working closely with their clients to build flexible, robust FileMaker solutions.
- With an expert team of business analysts, accounting professionals, mobile app programmers, software design experts, and some of the most advanced FileMaker developers in the world, they provide both FileMaker custom development and a powerful, cost-effective suite of adaptable solutions.
Benefits and Features
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Insurance options
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedules
The Role You will Play
- The Project Manager guides a team through requirements gathering, breaking work into tasks, estimating, scheduling, and testing plans.
- This role will manage multiple people, projects, and priorities while working with a wide array of different clients, from C-level to entry-level.
- The Project Manager is entrusted to understand a client’s business, help focus on priorities, think strategically, and nudge the team to stay on track.
- This is a remote role.
- The firm is based out of Boulder, Colorado. Colorado boasts 300 days of sunshine a year – perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
- It is also rich in culture, restaurants, shopping, and sports.
- Experience as a Software Project Manager, ideally at a service firm that charges for its time and juggles multiple clients
- Expertise working with Project Management tools/Agile software
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, and the Atlassian tools
- Exceptional organizational skills partnered with experience in an Agile environment leading scrums