Service Sales Rep
Location: Remote, US
Job Number: 2948
- Our client has paved a path in the commercial roofing industry for over 40 years – building a strong foundation on integrity through exceptional engineering and customer service.
- Their exceptional team located throughout the U.S. operates through one centralized corporate office based in Florida.
- This firm is one of the most trusted industrial commercial roofing contractors in the nation.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, dental and vision
- Employer matched 401(k) Plan
- Holidays, Paid Time Off, Volunteering Time
- Employee Recognition program
- Progressive, people-centric culture offering work-life balance
- Career advancement training
- Perks Program with deep discounts for everyday needs, plus entertainment (movies, concerts, and more)!
Your Role with the Company
- The Service Sales Rep creates their own personal business plan to direct activities to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- This role will prospect and develop accounts by cold calling and utilizing social media, emails and face to face meetings.
- In addition, the Service Sales Rep will identify and network with decision makers of existing national or regional accounts to secure all business opportunities.
- This role is entrusted with negotiating and closing on opportunities following the guidelines approved by leadership.
- This position works from a remote home office based in the United States.
- Corporate headquarters is based in Florida.
- 3+ years of B2B selling experience with strong emphasis in maintenance plans
- Expertise in relationship building, presentation, problem solving, prospecting and closing
- Working knowledge of and ability to manage client expectations through the sales process from program development to service implementation and fulfillment
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills with ability to clearly communicate and negotiate in challenging sales situations
- Strong technical skill set to fully utilize technology for prospecting and sales.