Senior Software Engineer
Location: Los Angeles/Remote (west coast), CA
Job Number: 1941
- Founded by a team of proven entrepreneurs, our client provides an innovative solution for companies entering the legal gambling space inside the US.
- Their advanced technology platform is a unique and comprehensive iGaming solution that powers an online racing casino. This casino offers real money casino gambling excitement to a 21+ audience.
- The platform delivers ongoing, end-to-end service that encompasses all regulatory, security, financial and player management requirements.
- This is a licensed company with a brilliant team built on humility, longevity, and employee engagement.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Remote work option
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for systems, infrastructure, and services to ensure they all connect and communicate with one another.
- This role will take high-level business requirements and user stories and translate them into technical specifications with good documentation and diagrams.
- As the Senior Software Engineer, you will mentor and train lower-level Engineers as well as review their code and software development.
- Our client is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Los Angeles is warm-weather paradise perfect for enjoying abundant outdoor recreation, entertainment, and cosmopolitan adventure.
- The city is experiencing job growth and has a strong economic base.
- This role can work remotely, travel may be requested for meetings.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Expertise with Ruby/Rails, Golang, Docker
- Working knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture, design and principles
- Familiarity with AWS tooling (EC2, S3, CDK, Code Pipeline, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, etc)