Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Natick/Hybrid, MA
Job Number: 3013
- Our client is an award-winning mathematical computing software company with over 30 years of expertise.
- As an industry leader, they serve engineers and scientists across the globe in delivering products to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development.
- They are comprised of over 4500 employees in 16 countries with headquarters based in the U.S.A.
- Recent recipient of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Award.
Benefits and Features
- Highly competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short-/Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement savings and investment plan with company match
- 9 Paid Holidays, 15 Vacation Days, 2 Personal Days, Volunteering Time
- Bonus Program paid out quarterly
- Onsite fitness center with free yoga and spinning classes
- Parking garage with electric car/EV charging stations
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Salesforce Developer will configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Visualforce, Apex, LWC, API, SOQL, and declarative tools.
- In this role, you will ensure that the overall Salesforce solution optimizes the investment in Salesforce, balancing business needs with technical complexity, to meet business strategy.
- The Senior Salesforce Developer will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside business, development, and experience teams in a highly collaborative Agile environment where every individual’s input is valued.
- This role is entrusted to participate in design review meetings and at times lead the evaluation of technical requirements and options.
- This firm offers a hybrid work model enabling staff members to split their time between office and home.
- Office is based in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Natick is located on the central Massachusetts coast at the head of Boston Bay. This area is known as an intellectual and historic capital. It is rich in arts, culture, and history.
- 6+ years of professional work experience including 5+ years with Salesforce or other CRM as a developer
- Expertise in administering and development with Salesforce as well as relational databases and data modelling
- Working knowledge of development on Salesforce platform including Apex triggers, Lightning Framework
- Familiarity with building integrations, Agile methodologies, and domain knowledge of Sales cloud, Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree required