Senior FileMaker Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Job Number: 3095
- Founded over 15 years ago, our client is one of the fastest growing painting and woodworking companies in Colorado with success being a direct result of the care and attention put into every job and every homeowner.
- Offering an exceptional work culture lead by strong leadership with longevity who believes work is more than just a job, it is about the culture and giving back to the community as well.
- The firm has been named one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Denver and is a proud recipient of the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation
- Time-off incentives including PTO and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement opportunities
- Community Service Opportunities
- Team Activities including Rockies games, music festivals, incentive competitions, company parties, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior FileMaker Developer will administer, develop, maintain, document, and troubleshoot an existing FileMaker database and develop a long term strategic improvement plan for future implementation.
- This role will manage and maintain FileMaker Server infrastructure and environment, including system recommendations.
- The Senior FileMaker Developer will support and train internal FileMaker users as well as respond to user support requests and troubleshoot causes.
- This role is based with the team in their Denver office.
- Denver, Colorado is vibrant, functional, and attractive. One of the best downtowns in the country.
- The downtown area and its surrounding communities offer a variety of living options for all lifestyles and price ranges.
- Denver is filled with a variety of sports, entertainment and shopping venues, museums, exceptional performing arts and cultural activities. There is something for everyone here!
- 2+ years of FileMaker database management and development experience
- Expertise in FileMaker Pro 16 – 19, Server, Web Direct and Data API
- Working knowledge of FileMaker scripting modularization, relational design, and refactoring
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON, OAuth, XML, EDI
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred along with Claris FileMaker certification