Senior FileMaker Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Number: 3066
- Our client offers a simple promise to the Managed Device Service industry – better care with lower costs.
- Founded over 5 years ago out of a desire to help decrease the cost of delivering high-quality healthcare through technology and innovation.
- With a team nearly 80 strong, they serve over 20,000 patients through an efficient SaaS platform which aggregates all the data a physician requires to quickly monitor those patients.
- They are pioneering several forms of remote patient monitoring focused around cardiovascular health.
- This is an ideal time to join a growing company and have a key role in their success.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Program plus equity
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior FileMaker Developer will maintain a business-critical FileMaker solution with complex business logic.
- By gathering requirements from business leadership, this role will implement new features while minimizing risk.
- This role will optimize processes and handle support requests from operations teams.
- The Senior FileMaker Developer is entrusted to reinforce development best practices for quality assurance, security, and deployment.
- This role is based with the team in Phoenix, Arizona, with potential for a hybrid work model.
- Phoenix is iconic as the capital of Arizona and is surrounded by several large and distinct city-suburbs, including Mesa, Tempe and Scottsdale to name a few.
- There’s a variety of entertainment options from sports to spas and splash parks, there’s truly something for everyone.
- Topped with abundant sunshine and pleasant winters, Phoenix is an ideal location.
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing FileMaker solutions
- Expertise in designing UI and UX to delight customers
- Working knowledge of FileMaker Server and how to maintain it
- Experience managing people including writing reviews, PIPs, interviewing coaching/mentoring
- Familiarity with REST, JSON, and OAuth