Senior Design Technician/CADD
Location: Austin, TX
Job Number: 3186
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm has a strong team throughout the south with over 160 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Design Technician/CADD will harness his/her advanced proficiency in plant design, water/wastewater, streets/roads, drainage, and airfield/aviation to design ongoing projects that will be constructible.
- Utilizing surface manipulation and grading experience, this role will work on detailed or routine engineering assignments.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in Austin, Texas.
- Austin is made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- It offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 8+ years of experience designing projects under the supervision of a P.E.
- Expertise with C3D
- Working knowledge of transportation, water plant and airport design
- Vocational education required