Senior Data Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Number: 3326
- Our client offers a simple promise to the Managed Device Service industry – better care with lower costs.
- Founded over 5 years ago out of a desire to help decrease the cost of delivering high-quality healthcare through technology and innovation.
- With a team nearly 80 strong, they serve over 20,000 patients through an efficient SaaS platform which aggregates all the data a physician requires to quickly monitor those patients.
- They are pioneering several forms of remote patient monitoring focused around cardiovascular health.
- This is an ideal time to join a growing company and have a key role in their success.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Program
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- In addition, this role will build dashboards for C-suite, Directors and team managers as well as identify signals and key performance indicators to allow data driven decision making.
- This role will derive key business insights from complicated data sets by writing BigQuery and SQL.
- The Senior Data Analyst is entrusted to migrate manual excel based processes to automated cloud systems.
- This role is based with the company in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix is iconic as the capital of Arizona and is surrounded by several large and distinct city-suburbs, including Mesa, Tempe and Scottsdale to name a few.
- There’s a variety of entertainment options from sports to spas and splash parks, there’s truly something for everyone.
- Topped with abundant sunshine and pleasant winters, Phoenix is an ideal location.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst responsible for dashboard creation
- Expertise building effective real-time dashboards detailing key business insights
- Strong knowledge and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data/Computer Science/Business/Statistics, MBA preferred