Senior Actuarial Analyst
Location: Remote , US
Job Number: 2232
- This firm is creating an innovative environment where employees belong authentically, contribute meaningfully, and thrive intentionally — both personally and professionally.
- They create innovative insurance products, technology solutions and services to support key stakeholders – improving the health and safety of the people and places they serve.
- They are inspired to create, to challenge the status quo, to think not just about what their customers need now, but what they will need in the future.
- Their team of actuaries, data scientists, and data engineers all together as a strong, cohesive unit.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive 6-figure compensation
- Full Benefits package
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Actuarial Analyst will support the Company’s actuarial functions including pricing, reserving, reinsurance analysis, and forecasting.
- This role is responsible for management reporting, competitor analysis, strategy support, financial data calls, and other ad hoc projects.
- In addition, the Senior Actuarial Analyst will perform quarterly reserve analyses. Identify loss trends and investigate underlying drivers.
- This role is entrusted to provide oversight to the premium and loss projection process as well as review projection files to ensure accuracy and communicate results to Finance.
- This role can work remotely.
- Actuarial experience with ability to independently create financial and actuarial models along with the ability to facilitate decisions in meetings
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SAP accounting, including FASB accounting standards
- Working knowledge of actuarial principles and practices, underwriting and claims practices
- Successfully complete 4+ SOA examinations
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, finance, or a related area required