Salesforce Technical / Solution Architect
Location: Natick, MA
Job Number: 3016
- Our client is an award-winning mathematical computing software company with over 30 years of expertise.
- As an industry leader, they serve engineers and scientists across the globe in delivering products to accelerate the pace of discover, innovation, and development.
- They are comprised of over 4500 employees in 16 countries with headquarters based in the U.S.A.
- Recent recipient of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Award.
Benefits and Features
- Highly competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short-/Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement savings and investment plan with company match
- 9 Paid Holidays, 15 Vacation Days, 2 Personal Days, Volunteering Time
- Bonus Program paid out quarterly
- Onsite fitness center with free yoga and spinning classes
- Parking garage with electric car/EV charging stations
The Role You Will Play
- The Salesforce Technical / Solution Architect will be part of a team responsible for delivering a world-class CRM solution.
- This is a highly visible role where you will ensure the overall Salesforce solution optimizes the investment in Salesforce, balancing business needs with technical complexity to meet business strategy.
- This role will lead and drive change across the organization by working on strategic initiatives.
- The Salesforce Technical/ Solution Architect is entrusted to work in a highly integrated Salesforce environment alongside business and development.
- This firm offers a hybrid work model enabling staff members to split their time between office and home.
- Office is based in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Natick is located on the central Massachusetts coast at the head of Boston Bay. This area is known as an intellectual and historic capital. It is rich in arts, culture, and history.
- 11+ years of professional work experience including 4+ in information technology
- Expertise in Salesforce or other CRM as a Technical Architect or Solution Architect
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring, and/or other integration framework
- Experience with complex integrations, integration strategies, and tools
- Familiarity with Marketing automation tools (i.e. Eloqua or Marketo)
- Bachelor’s degree required