Salesforce Platform Manager
Location: Remote, U.S.
Job Number: 3000
- Established over 30 years ago, this non-profit Faith based organization trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. They equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places and advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system.
- With true collaboration between churches and local service providers, they support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
- When you work here – It’s more than a job, it’s a calling.
- In return for hard work, this firm is devoted to providing their employees with the latest technology, generous benefits, and career-enhancing professional development opportunities.
- Recognized by the Non Profit Times as one of the US Top Nonprofits in 2020.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance w/FSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time
- Professional Development
- Healthy work-life balance
Your Role with the Company
- The Salesforce Platform Manager will effectively administer the firm’s CRM (Salesforce/NPSP) Ecosystem.
- This role will maintain Salesforce platform and integrations, business processes and practices, data access and protection, and troubleshoot or escalate issues as needed.
- The Salesforce Platform Manager will manage the Salesforce roadmap and plan future platform initiatives.
- In addition, this role will create solutions using various tools within Salesforce and tools that integrate with Salesforce as well as support integration of Salesforce to other systems – data mapping, API, ETL tools, etc.
- This role is entrusted to address service requests, production incidents, and daily system activity.
- This is a remote position.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Development/Administration along with general CRM experience including integrations with other systems (email, phone, etc.)
- Leadership experience of Salesforce ecosystem.
- Expertise in database management systems, database administration, and SQL databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Proficient in APEX coding, Visualforce, Salesforce performance and profiling, Controllers, Triggers, Test classes, Annotations, Process Builder, Workflows, and Flow
- Working knowledge of ETL/data manipulation tools (e.g. data loader, DemandTools, SOQL)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator or Developer Certification(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field