Location: Madison, WI
Job Number: 3752
- A national asset management organization, specializing in Apple IT buy-back programs for organizations across the country.
- Their mission is to provide solutions that deliver a combination of aggressive pricing and exceptional service, allowing clients to achieve their technology sustainability plans.
- The firm has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
- This is a great time to join the team, develop your career and position yourself for advancement opportunities within a great company.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Hybrid Work Option
The Role You Will Play
- The Salesforce Developer will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform – a critical component to how the firm does business.
- This role will work creatively to take requirements and turn them into responsive, high-performing solutions.
- In addition to integrations using Salesforce APIs, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages, and Lightning Web Components.
- This role is entrusted to take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code as well as collaborate with IT to integrate with all systems across the business.
- The company’s main office is located near Madison, Wisconsin.
- This location boasts a small-town atmosphere yet still close enough to the major cities to enjoy all the perks of city life.
- With a lower cost of living partnered with good school rankings, it is a great place to raise a family.
- Proficiency and knowledge in Salesforce, CPQ, FSL
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Highly Skilled with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience