Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Number: 2255
Join an expanding industry leader who’s making a positive impact on clients and employees alike!
- Our client was founded over 15 years ago in Indiana and now serves companies all around the world in industries such as advertising and marketing, education, wholesale, and healthcare.
- A strong, cohesive team that enjoys a high-energy atmosphere with a great deal of responsibility, independence, and variety.
- The firm is seeking to expand their ranks with talented and articulate individuals interested in creative and challenging assignments and growth potential within the company.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Competitive salary
- Health plan with company contribution to Health Savings Account
- STD/LTD, 401k with company match
- Training, mentoring, and opportunities for professional development and certifications
- Performance bonus program
The Role You will Play
- The Salesforce Consultant/Developer will design, develop, test, and deploy Apex, LWC, Aura and Visualforce code on the Salesforce platform.
- This role will maintain and support code in Salesforce implementations of all shapes and sizes.
- This role is entrusted with demonstrating completed work during iteration meetings with customers as well as implementing best practices on pro code customizations to minimize technical debt.
- The Salesforce Consultant/Developer will continue to grow and develop while acquiring new certifications (time on the job for learning is offered).
- Our client is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indianapolis is the nation’s 12th largest city and offers the benefits of a major metropolitan city-center wrapped in the down-to-earth nature of the Midwest.
- Indianapolis is rich in cultural and artistic activities as well as museums for all ages.
- Indianapolis is home to the Hoosiers, the Colts, and the Indy 500.
- Best of all, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living in a variety of unique neighborhoods and districts to suit every lifestyle and budget.
- Expert analytical skills with ability to take complex situations and determine optimal solutions for them
- Working knowledge of UX/UI design
- Familiarity with implementing enterprise design patterns in Apex
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or STEM field