Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Number: 2918
- As the Nation’s leading distributor of Organic and Sustainable Products, this firm has a great reputation in the industry and is highly regarded by Chefs and end users as the best quality and service around.
- They are one of the largest purveyors of antibiotic free and hormone free food options and are committed to top quality ingredients with great dedication to the value of sustainability and responsible farming techniques.
- A growing company with $130 million in sales and a leader in the market partnered with a true passion for what they sell and who they sell to.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Car Allowance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life and disability insurance
The Role You will Play
- The Sales Manager will develop and execute sales plans that promote and sell high sustainably raised meat, poultry, and game items.
- This role develops new business through networking and consultative sales approach and growing existing accounts
- The Sales Manager is entrusted to follow with market trends – staying ahead of the curve, understand customer business and present product solutions based on clients’ needs and goals.
- In addition, this role will perform administrative duties such as preparing and presenting proposals, reporting against individual sales performance plans, and maintaining sales records.
- This role is based with the firm in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Dallas is made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- Dallas offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 5+ years of chef/restaurant management and/or culinary sales experience
- Expertise in culinary arts
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts