Sales Account Manager-Roofing
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Number: 3264
- An award-winning roofing team specializing in storm damage assessment, energy efficient roofing systems, roofing repairs and roof restorations.
- This team is built on a mission to drastically reduce utility costs and improve Commercial and Industrial property’s long term asset value.
- Team is expanding and seeking a Roofing Sales Account Manager to join the ranks in their Dallas/Fort Worth office.
Benefits and Features
- Highly competitive commission-based compensation
- Leading commission structure with two opportunities for commission
- Average first year commission is in the 6 figures
The Role You Will Play
- The Roofing Sales Account Manager will build a book of business by identifying prospective customers through in-person connections that fosters strong relationships and generates leads.
- Taking a hands-on approach, the Roofing Sales Account Manager will get a bird’s eye view from client roofs as he/she/they gather the info needed to provide estimates, contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- With a high level of patience and dedication, the Roofing Sales Account Manager will help clients work through a process that can last several months.
- The Roofing Sales Account Manager is entrusted to manage 8 sales representatives and close a minimum of 10 roofs in first year.
- This opportunity is based in Dallas/Forth Worth area, Texas.
- Dallas is made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- Dallas offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no state income tax.
- Expertise in leading sales conversations with strong ability to negotiate with tact and close deals
- Experience working with and managing Commercial Roofing sales with large clients
- Comfort with and ability to travel frequently to build a sales network
- Expert-level organizational skills to manage leads and projects at various stages