Regional Staff Accountant
Location: Sanford, FL
Job Number: 3165
- Our client is the leading national commercial roofing company in the U.S. with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago as a national company, comprised of the best of the best.
- With more than 75 locations and 3,500 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Regional Staff Accountant will support accurate and timely accounting and reporting for balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- This role will provide accounting services including assisting in month-end close, revenue recognition, journal entry preparation, account reconciliations and analysis.
- In addition, the Regional Staff Accountant will provide accounting support to Finance and Operations personnel, prepare and input to external financial reporting, support internal and external audit requests for tax and regulatory requirements.
- This role is entrusted to assist in technical accounting research activities and various projects.
- This opportunity is based in Sanford, Florida.
- Centrally located in Florida, Sanford is about 30 miles northeast of Orlando – the theme park capital.
- Sanford is the “Historic Waterfront Gateway City” nestled on the southern shore of Lake Monroe and at the head of St. John River.
- Sanford offers a beautiful riverwalk, museums, entertainment, and great proximity to major transportation.
- 3+ years of experience with expertise in the Construction industry
- Proficient with construction ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail partnered with strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting