Location: Simpsonville, SC, United States
Job Number: 1703
Kalos Consulting, Inc. is looking for your excellence to support one of our Fortune 500 clients, as well as to grow into a full time Kalos team member. We are a Recruiting company and after 7 successful years, we continue to grow and deliver with Excellence.
This is a unique opportunity to play an essential role long-term in the company and to be part of an incredible team! You can operate fully remote from the comfort of your home anywhere in the US! We are looking for a new team member to support our client, as well as grow with Kalos afterwards into a full-time Recruiting Coordinator.
We are looking for candidates that have a PASSION for serving clients, LOVE to organize, enjoy being the right- and the left hand of the hiring manager and just ENJOY a variety of administrative tasks that come their way!
The position is offered as a contract to hire opportunity, but rest assured – you will be treated as what you are to us – one of our most valued and treasured members of the team. After the contract with our client you will have the opportunity to join our team full-time.
If this spiked your interest, here are some responsibilities listed to see how you can help:
– Finance and accounting (A/R and A/P) administrative support
– Sophisticated calendar management
– Email management for Executive Team
– Heavy scheduling, conference- and event planning
– Support in creating presentations and company documents and sales materials
– Client management and acts as one of our main contact persons for our client -and yes, we
are looking for someone who loves and values clients as much as we do!
– Travel arrangements -from research to bookings all the way to expense reporting
– Correspondence on the highest level with stellar grammar skills.
– Research and reporting
-Thorough maintenance of CRM system and database / full ownership of internal accounting
and recruiting database.
– Drafting and maintaining client agreements and tracking payments (e.g. deposits), following
up on outstanding or expired client contracts.
– Other executive admin responsibilities as needed
Your skills and expertise:
– Experience as a recruiting coordinator OR experience in supporting executives/ small business owners
– Deep understanding and background in Finance/ Accounting
– Proven track record of preparing reports, statistics, A/P and A/R supportive documentations.
– Strong client service and customer support skills
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Self-motivated and self-disciplined
– Virtual work experience highly welcomed
– Highly organized
– Ability to multitask.
– A fun team player who enjoys being part of a superhero team
– Passionate about a supportive role and helping Executives to succeed
– Ability to learn new tools quickly and embraces technology
Support in creating presentations and company documents and materials
What you can expect:
-100% remote (work from home)
– An amazing support system with ongoing mentorship and training resources
– Hourly pay and bonus structure
– Highly collaborative environment
– Cell phone and internet reimbursement
– Continuous training opportunities and career advancement