Location: Rosemont, IL
Job Number: 2125
Key role with a leader in Commercial Roofing offering tremendous growth and full benefits!
- Our client is a leading national commercial roofing company with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago with a single objective: creating a national company comprised of the best of the best local companies.
- With more than 75 locations and 3,500 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive Compensation plus Commission
- Exceptional Full Benefits Package
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment to address field labor recruitment as well as administrative duties.
- This role will source, screen, and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- The Recruiter will utilize excel for applicant tracking and provide weekly reports of scheduled interviews and hires.
- This role is entrusted with partnering closely with hiring managers to determine strategies and staffing needs for roofing crews across the company.
- This opportunity is based in Rosemont, IL.
- Rosemont is a thriving hub for tourism, shopping, entertainment, trade show and convention business; plus it’s an epicenter for all major transportation.
- Located just 14.5 miles from downtown Chicago, Rosemont is close to all the big city entertainment, sports, arts, and culture.
- Expertise in web-based sourcing and posting methods
- 1+ years of recruiting experience in construction-related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Platform, especially Excel
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred