Location: Mckinney, TX
Job Number: 2869
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Engineer will provide civil engineering and design expertise for projects relating to commercial, industrial and residential development.
- This role will perform and direct all aspects of civil engineering design including site layout, grading, drainage, paving, water, sewer, dry utility, stormwater management and erosion control.
- The Project Engineer is entrusted with developing strong working relationships with clients and contractors while effectively manage multiple projects at a time
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney is located Northeast of Dallas.
- This region is comprised of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- McKinney offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax
- 5+ years of expertise in Project Engineer, Land Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months