Pricing Actuary, CAS
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Number: 3030
- For over 70 years, this company has been a leader in proving Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Actively markets a wide range of P&C insurance products across 45 states and the District of Columbia
- Received an A+ rating from AM Best and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Benefits and Features
- Health Benefits Program for full-time employees – health, prescription, vision, and dental insurance plans
- 401K benefits – 6% match
- Stock ownership/Stock aware program
- Competitive PTO, sick days, 6 paid holidays
- Company-subsidized lunch programs; breakfast; vending options
- Four company vacation condominiums in FL for top-performing associates
- On-site fitness classes and seminars, Weight Watchers discounts, and discounts on participating fitness centers
- On-site nurses
- Additional discount program with participating local/national vendors
- Continuing education, career guidance and mentorship programs
- Free on-site parking
The Role You will Play
- Design processes for accurate statistical data, other information for further analysis, production of clearly-labeled charts, tables and reports that explain calculations and proposals.
- Conducting sound actuarial analyses.
- Assist in the development of effective inter-departmental presentations.
- The role is based with the team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Cincinnati boasts exceptional sports and recreational activities including a massive park system, over 40 breweries, and a thriving food scene.
- This area offers a lower commute time than national average as well as an overall lower cost of living at 15.4% lower than the US average.
- Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics , or related field.
- Member in the Casualty Actuarial Society, or equivalent knowledge gain through experience.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Specialized math knowledge (calculus, statistics, probability) as well as basic, intermediate, and select advanced actuarial methods.
- Detailed knowledge of insurance converges and company operations.