General Manager QSR Concept
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Number: 3686
Energetic, Passionate with a Record of Accomplished Leadership General Manager
Looking for a career where you get paid for performance! WE ARE YOUR NEW HOME! With an opportunity to earn more in additional performance-based bonus opportunities for our General Managers in addition to your base salary!
Looking for unlimited growth potential? WE ARE YOUR NEW HOME! We are growing more concepts annually in various markets! More new restaurants are on the way!
Looking for a company that promotes within! WE ARE YOUR NEW HOME! With aggressive company growth, success is predicated on having people ready to take the next step in their careers! Many of our District Managers started as General Managers! Bring your talents to a company with unprecedented growth opportunities to take your career to new heights!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Families come in all shapes and sizes, and that’s precisely what we have in our QSR concepts. This company’s culture comes from fundamental principles from there 3 generations of Hospitality Management. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being friendly, and giving back to our employees and community. General Managers are vital to delighting every customer and ensuring high-quality food in a fast, pleasant, and clean environment. Working directly with the District Manager, General Managers are the restaurant’s first in command. This includes managing the daily operations, team building, coaching, and development.
- Interview, hire, train and orientate a team.
- Oversee and enforce proper standards and procedures.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Inventory counting and recording.
- Cash Management.
- Create schedules for their stores.
- Opening, closing, and additional administrative duties.
- Ensure proper food handling and preparation.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION CAN EXPECT:
We believe our people are our greatest asset and create purpose and opportunity through them. We believe in driving sales and generating employee growth. We always believe in operating with the highest integrity and honesty, creating a culture of excellence. We offer our General Manager the opportunity to grow and develop to their level. Some of our highlighted benefits are:
- Clear and defined training.
- Lucrative Bonus plan that rewards performance!
- Paid time off!
- Career growth, you are our future! There is always a next step to elevate your career to new heights! Unprecedented unit growth year after year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan with company match!
THE RIGHT CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION MUST HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS
General Managers establish and communicate a vision for their team. They create a fun, inviting, and safe environment where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Our General Managers operate the business with a high level of honesty and integrity and consistently seek to improve themselves, their team, and the company.
- Minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience. Prior GM experience is strongly preferred in the food industry.
- QSR or Fast-casual experience preferred with a knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Desire to learn and willingness to accept feedback.
- Must have a great personality, a desire to serve guests, enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, we are the concept for you. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume to Edward Culleeney, Executive Recruiter at Kalos Consulting. Email me at ed@kalosconsutling and I will respond with a quick call and more details regarding this position.