Front End Web Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Number: 2025
Join an industry leader who’s making a positive impact on clients and employees alike!
- Our client was founded over 15 years ago in Indianapolis, Indiana, and now serves companies all around the world in industries such as advertising and marketing, education, wholesale, and healthcare.
- A strong, cohesive team that enjoys a high-energy atmosphere with a great deal of responsibility, independence, and variety.
- The firm is seeking to expand their ranks with talented and articulate individuals interested in creative and challenging assignments and growth potential within the company.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Competitive salary
- Health plan with company contribution to Health Savings Account
- STD/LTD, 401k with company match
- Training, mentoring, and opportunities for professional development and certifications
- Performance bonus program
- The Front End Web Developer develops custom applications using a web platform.
- This role works closely with Project Managers and other Application Developers to design, implement, and maintain systems with a high level of quality.
- The Front End Web Developer designs screens, writes, and tests code/scripts as well as provides recommendations on how technology can transform customer’s business.
- This role is entrusted with mentoring and reinforcing a team of web development professionals through changes to keep pace with emerging technologies.
- Our client is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indianapolis is the nation’s 12th largest city and offers the benefits of a major metropolitan city-center wrapped in the down-to-earth nature of the Midwest.
- Indianapolis is rich in cultural and artistic activities as well as museums for all ages.
- Indianapolis is home to the Hoosiers, the Colts, and the Indy 500.
- Best of all, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living in a variety of unique neighborhoods and districts to suit every lifestyle and budget.
- This role can be based with team in Indianapolis or work remotely.
- 3+ years of experience building websites using HTML/CSS/JS as well as responsive cross browser applications
- Working knowledge of GraphQL and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with AWS Amplify development, Tailwind, and Full stack development
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree