Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Job Number: 3048
- Our client is an expert in the Compounding Pharmacy Industry. Lead by a CEO with over 45 years in the business.
- The President is a FileMaker guru with over 15 years developing solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
- Together, the team of Certified FileMaker and Web Developers work alongside Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Microbiology Technicians and experts on FDA, DEA, GMP and GLP regulations to solve the most difficult challenges in the industry.
- The company is thriving and thus expanding their team. It’s a great time to join the company growth!
Benefits and Features
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Exceptional work environment
- Bonus opportunities
The Role You will Play
- The FileMaker Developer will work closely with a team of developers.
- This role will maintain and troubleshoot all regularly scheduled reporting and other automated database activity.
- The FileMaker Developer will consult and communicate with database users.
- This role will design, write, document, and test new database features and updates.
- This FileMaker Developer is entrusted to enhance knowledge of FileMaker Pro and keep related systems up-to-date.
- The FileMaker Developer role is based onsite with the team in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- St. Petersburg is a coastal paradise on the west coast of central Florida.
- It is a thriving mecca of pristine beaches, abundant water recreation and fishing, plus it is rich in history.
- 2+ years of experience in FileMaker development
- Expertise in FileMaker programming language
- Working knowledge of computer hardware
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Excellent critical thinking, analytic, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- FileMaker Certification preferred