Location: Waterbury, CT
Job Number: 2984
- The team is nimble, smart, and driven by their core values – Precision, Integrity, and Efficiency.
- They are seeking candidates who have a desire to learn at a quick pace in a dynamic environment.
- The goal is to hire great people, and train them to become experts at what they do.
The Role You will Play
- FileMaker/Database Developer will assist in maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of FileMaker Pro and related systems based on business needs.
- Essential functions include Administration capability with FileMaker Pro software to build functionality that supports complex business processes; enable intelligent business decisions; create reports and dashboards; integrate with existing software; and train users on the use and optimization of FileMaker.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Database development
- Working knowledge of FileMaker
- College or advanced training