Employee Retention Manager
Location: Rosemont, IL
Job Number: 3164
- Our client is the leading national commercial roofing company in the U.S. with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago as a national company, comprised of the best of the best.
- With more than 75 locations and 3,500 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Employee Retention Manager works closely with the company’s locations to build recruitment and retention programs.
- This role partners with contacts at each location to assess what the goal of the location is to meet their hiring needs and then define, develop, and execute a program that assists the location to obtain this goal.
- The Employee Retention Manager will be entrusted to develop a new hire and referral bonus compensation program.
- This opportunity is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
- Rosemont is located west of Chicago and known as an entertainment, dining, and shopping mecca.
- Convenient to all major transportation and centralized around all the Chicago suburbs.
- Experience in recruiting and social media marketing
- Excellent Customer Service skills with ability to effectively influence and guide others using long-distance methods including phone and email
- Familiarity and comfort in building relationships and interacting with all levels of employees
- Ability to build relationships with external organizations and recruiting sources
- Travel required for this role, up to 50%