Director, Marketing Operations & Analysis
Location: Remote, US
Job Number: 2999
- Established over 30 years ago, this non-profit Faith based organization trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. They equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places and advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system.
- With true collaboration between churches and local service providers, they support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
- When you work here – It’s more than a job, it’s a calling.
- In return for hard work, this firm is devoted to providing their employees with the latest technology, generous benefits, and career-enhancing professional development opportunities.
- Recognized by the Non Profit Times as one of the US Top Nonprofits in 2020.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance w/FSA
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time
- Professional Development
- Healthy work-life balance
Your Role with the Company
- The Director, Marketing Operations & Analysis is responsible for creating a vision and approach that establishes the marketing operations team as the conduit between clients and the marketing team for strategy, analysis, content scheduling, and project management.
- This role will translate client goals, creative team needs, and ministry marketing strategy into a cohesive schedule of tactics and deliverables.
- The Director will build both efficiency and flexibility into processes and tools and provide a foundation for long-term growth as well as scale marketing operations and drive performance metrics in a high-growth environment.
- This role is entrusted to be a service-oriented team player who will diplomatically garner buy-in on change, ensure compliance across stakeholders, and drive on-time results for the team’s work.
- In addition, the Director, Marketing Operations & Analysis will oversee project management teams and the individual relationships between project managers and their clients as well as serve as primary marketing point of contact for the IT department, collaborating to define and implement a cohesive IT roadmap for marketing and fundraising technical needs, including those related digital asset management, CRM tool integration, digital marketing analysis, and business analysis.
- The Director, Marketing Operations & Analysis is a remote role.
- 9+ years marketing operations experience with 4+ years of supervisory experience.
- Expertise in Marketing strategy/processes; ability to translate strategy into deliverables/timelines; cross functional team management; change management; data analysis (marketing and fundraising); and direct response marketing.
- Proficiency with industry-standard mass marketing and strategies, and be able to integrate marketing-centered yet process-driven systems into team workflows
- Strong understanding of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce-based), project management systems, and digital asset management systems. Marketing dashboards. PowerBI or other similar tools a plus.
- Familiarity with overseeing complex data
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a similar field