Director, Legal Entity Reporting and Compliance
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Number: 3812
- A leader in the global life reinsurance space with over 45 years of growth and success.
- Delivering expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- A firm that values creativity, curiosity, and humility – their team works together without ego to bring value to the company while revolutionizing the life and health insurance space.
- A Fortune 250 firm and recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as “Life Reinsurer of the Year”.
Benefits and Features
- Highly competitive total compensation package with bonus structure
- Exceptional Health and welfare insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Employee Recognition and Engagement Program
The Role You Will Play
- As a key member of the Legal Entity Reporting team, the Director is responsible for the review, documentation, communication and implementation of new regulatory and accounting requirements impacting the assigned legal entities.
- This role has entrusted to review the reporting for assigned entities and liaising with external auditors.
- The Director, Legal Entity Reporting and Compliance is a key member in Global Finance’s involvement in group capital reporting activities and other projects.
- This role coordinates with other functional areas to achieve efficient, effective and consistent accounting and reporting practices.
- This role works onsite with the team at the corporate office headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri – a state-of-the-art office complex with fitness center and variety of dining options.
- St. Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, St. Louis is a great place to live.
- 7+ years of accounting/auditing experience partnered with 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Advanced knowledge of accounting/finance, including GAAP and SEC requirements and ability to define and apply accounting guidelines
- Highly advanced ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received as well as advanced skills in customer relationship management and change management
- CPA Certification (current or past)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance