Consulting Actuary, ASA or FSA
Location: Various, USA
Job Number: 3524
- For over 20 years, our client has chartered their path as an industry leader and innovator.
- The shared mission is to support health care system stakeholders in driving toward sustainable, high quality, efficient health care services.
- Together they achieve this mission by drawing upon broad and deep industry expertise, powerful analytical tools, and most importantly, the relentless talent and energy of their employees.
- They promote innovation through their strong culture of teamwork, limited red tape, and compensation structure.
- With the focus going beyond the numbers, they create a diverse, authentic, and empowering workforce that is optimized through the strengths in their differences.
Benefits and Features
- Comprehensive compensation package with salary and exceptional bonus structure
- Full Benefits Package
- Food stipend
- Wellness Program with monthly contribution to various wellness activities
- Corporate Events (multiple cruise options in 2022!)
The Role You Will Play
- The Consulting Actuary will be responsible for supporting strategic growth by learning new business development and product opportunities.
- This role will work to effectively apply the principals of project management and client relations.
- The Consulting Actuary will implement initiatives for products, tools and services through training and regular meetings.
- With this firm, you will have the opportunity to carve out your own career path. Bet on yourself and truly have access to uncapped potential.
- The firm has offices in several locations across the United States.
- From the north to the south, east to the west – there’s a location that will fit your interests.
- Each location is near a major city offering entertainment, sports, arts and culture, plus close to major transportation.
- 3+ years of healthcare actuarial experience with Medicare
- Expertise in Medicare bids and ACA filings
- Working knowledge of current government regulation and guidance in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with client management
- ASA or FSA designation required
- Bachelor’s Degree required