Commercial Roofing Project Manager (SE Florida)
Location: Southeast, FL
Job Number: 3018
- Our client is a leading national commercial roofing company in the U.S. with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options.
- This company was formed over twenty years ago as a national company, comprised of the best of the best.
- With more than 85 locations and 4,000 roofing professionals nationwide, this firm has best-in-class responsiveness and a depth of resources that is unmatched in the industry.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional Benefits package
- Strong, collaborative team with longevity
The Role You Will Play
- The Commercial Roofing Project Manager will effectively manage projects with accurate budgets and realistic completion goals while meeting customer expectations with quality service.
- This role will establish project specific safety and quality control plans as well as be an active and cooperative member within the project team and work in unison with the Production Team and other departments.
- The Commercial Roofing Project Manager works together with the Superintendent to schedule labor efforts and material procurement effectively and efficiently.
- This role is entrusted with strategic planning and reviewing each project daily as well as implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- This opportunity is based in Southeast Florida.
- This region is home to beautiful beaches, abundant entertainment, and a hub for major transportation.
- Rich in culture, arts, and history, Southeast Florida is a great location.
- 3+ years of construction industry experience in management is a must with emphasis on all facets of business including but not limited to customer relations, extensive knowledge of roofing materials, techniques and requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Superior communications skills with ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred